2023 High Park Ball Hockey Registration Information!
- Recreational Womens (Tuesdays 7-9 pm)
- Recreational Mens (Tuesdays 9pm-11pm) (Thursdays 7pm-11pm)
Individual Registration - $200
Team Registration -$2700
- Begins First week of April
- Womens Division Tuesday Nights 7-9 pm
- Mens Division Tuesdays 9pm-11pm, Thursdays 7pm-11pm
- Designated set nights for each division with few alternate game nights for rain outs
- Full players and team statistics available online
- League handbook available for players and manager
- Regular season and playoff champions receive awards
- End of season individual awards
- OBHF sanctioned
- Playoff Champions advance to the OBHF Summer Provincials held in Aug
- D-Gel balls supplied for game play
- Limited dental and medical insurance
- Safe play and fair competition
- Best officials and game staff in the Province
- Please note that although this is a non-contact, recreational league, incidental contact MAY occur. Aggressive play or inappropriate conduct towards players or officials will not be tolerated and will lead to suspension or expulsion from the league
Teams / Players
- Teams 12min -16max players
- All players must be 18 years of age or older
- Players under 18 may play with parental consent
- All players must be registered with complete payment before their first game.
- Jerseys will be Provided by the League
- CSA approved hockey helmet and approved hockey gloves are mandatory for all players
- All goalies must wear full CSA approved equipment
- Athletic cup, elbow pads, soft knee pads and soccer style shin guards are recommended
- Boys under 18 must wear full facial protection
- After Registration,players will be placed on a Team and notified before the start of the season
- Full Refund before Start of Season
- Refunds will only be considered if request is received in writing. Please send your request to us via email.(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Note - After registration, up to and including two weeks into the season — refund available minus $30 non-refundable administration fee.
- No refund - After the second week of the season — except in hardship cases (injuries, etc.) and refund will be prorated to games played and including minus non-refundable administration fee.
- No refund for team registration.
- In the Event of Rain/Thunder/lightning games will be cancelled in the discretion of the officials and league convenor. Games will be rescheduled at a later date.
- To protect all players, coaches, officials, and spectators, the following criteria will be applied for inclement weather or poor rink conditions in assessing if a game is delayed, cancelled and/or rescheduled.
- If games are cancelled due to inclement weather, a notice will be sent out at least 1 hour prior to scheduled game time by email to all teams affected along with post on Facebook and Twitter.
How to register
Thanks for visiting and making High Park Ball Hockey League your ultimate sport experience!